My first short film, The Paper Boat, was shot on location in The Blue Mountains, Australia, and stars one of my violin students, Tessa McKay.
Logline: A tech meltdown spurs disillusioned IT consultant Brook to recall her idyllic childhood. She must reconnect with her artistic self or face a monotonous life without passion or meaning.
Written & Produced by Rachele Wildmare
Co-Directed by Rachele Wildmare & Nellie Collins
DOP – Nellie Collins
Music by Rachele Wildmare with Guitar Improvisation by Bernie White
Starring: Tessa McKay & Rachele Wildmare
- Best Music at Blue Shorts Film Festival 2018, Mt Victoria, Australia
- People’s Choice Awards at Blue Shorts Film Festival 2018, Mt Victoria, Australia
- Film Score Semi Finalist at Moondance International Film Festival 2018, Boulder, Colorado, USA
- Audience Choice Award at The Lonely Seal Film Festival, Boston, USA 2018, October 6th at the Regent theatre in Arlington Boston
- Official Selection at The International Sound & Film Music Festival, Pula, Croatia 2018
- Best Score at Los Angeles Film Awards, Los Angeles, USA 2018
- Best Original Score, Silver Award, at Independent Shorts Awards, Los Angeles, USA 2018
- Silver Medal for Original Score/Sound Track for Movie & Television at Global Music Awards, San Diego, USA 2018